Oneplus 5T is latest addition to Oneplus smartphone lineup. It has full body display, dual camera system, lots of RAM. You can read full phone specs, release date and price here. In this we are sharing TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 5T. TWRP is a custom recovery,it unlocks the potential of android and allows for more tasks as compared to stock recovery.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 5T
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5T.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- Download TWRP recovery below:
- Download Supersu if you want to root:
How To Flash / Install TWRP Recovery
- Download TWRP from above
- Then Put the TWRP recovery in the ADB & Fastboot folder (Pre-requirement section).
- Plug your device into the computer and authorize your device so adb will work, then type the following commands:
- Boot into the bootloader by typing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the recovery with the following command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once it finishes type the following
- You will be in TWRP recovery after this.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.