Table of Contents
- See Also
- Huawei Honor 10 Specifications, features and Price
- Huawei Honor 10 COL-L29 Stock Firmware/ROM Android 8 Oreo
- Huawei Honor 10 COL-AL00 Stock Firmware/ROM Android 8 Oreo
- Huawei Honor 10 COL-AL10 Stock Firmware/ROM Android 8 Oreo
- Huawei Honor 10 COL-TL00 Stock Firmware/ROM Android 8 Oreo
- Huawei Honor 10 COL-TL10 Stock Firmware/ROM Android 8 Oreo
- How To Flash / Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Honor 10
In this guide we are sharing TWRP Recovery version for Huawei Honor 10. TWRP recovery is a custom recovery having more and powerful features than stock recovery. By using this you can backup your complete phone OS, backup your IMEI, flash any zip file and custom ROMs off-course.
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How To Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Honor 10
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty. Do it at your own risk.
- Download the TWRP Recovery below:
- Download magisk modified for EMUI 8.0 below if you want to root.
How To Flash / Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Honor 10
- Download the TWRP recovery from the above download section.
- Then Put the TWRP recovery in the ADB & Fastboot folder.
- Plug your device into the computer and authorize your device so adb will work, then type the following commands:
- Boot into the bootloader by typing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the recovery with the following command
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp_bkl_0.7.img
- Once it finishes type the following
- You will be in TWRP recovery after this.
Custom ROMs will be available soon.Stay Tuned.
If you liked this post share this on your social media accounts and follow us to stay tuned.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]