Android is the leading smartphone software and makes 88% of all the smartphones in the world. Android is an open source and it is full of customizations. If you are a tech geek, you are definitely familiar with ROOT and its advantages. We have already posted all the details and terms related to ROOT one should know here. You can also search our website for rooting guides of various smartphones.
In this post we are sharing one click rooting application, using this you can root many Android devices with just one click without computer. It is a useful and easy to handle and top rated software.
Download the iRoot apk from the button below:
How To Root Android Using iRoot
Remember that Rooting voids your software warranty and you can’t claim this. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download the iRoot apk latest version from above download section.
- Install the apk file in your android device you want to root.
- Make sure device is at-least 50% charged.
- Run the app.
- This app will automatically detect the device and notify you to root the device or not.
- Tap on root this device and wait for the process to finish.
If you liked this post and want to get the updates of our future posts, you can follow us on social sites from the buttons below: