1. We collect information from you when you subscribe to our email newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. Only a list of email subscribers is stored, emails used when contacting us or for comments are not collected.
2. We promise that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Your trust and confidence are our highest priority.
3. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
5. We don’t use others copyright items on our site without their permission if you find any copyright item on this site, is used only for educational purpose, allowed by Copyright Act 1976,
6. We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.