Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1 Official Custom ROM For Honor 5X (All variants)
LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1. (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Other Custom ROMs For Honor 5X
- You must read this post completely
- You must have flashed a stock MM update to update the firmware to a version that is compatible with these builds.
- Use the latest TWRP available (184.108.40.206), else expect issues.
Known Issues / NOT working / “Bugs”
VoLTE not working. Apply patch for VoLTE here.
- Download ROM zip file from links given below:
How To Flash/Install
- Open TWRP recovery assuming you have already installed.
- Wipe cache , dalvik/ART and data.
- Select Install zip from SD card and choose ROM zip file.
- Flash gapps
- Reboot and enjoy.
Installing custom ROM is risky and may brick your device. Proceed at your own risk we are not responsible for any damages. If you have any issue comment below. If you liked this post share this on your social media accounts and follow us on social sites to stay tuned.