Table of Contents
How To Enable VoLTE In Android N Rom’s With VoLTE Patch MOD
If you are using Android N ROM but having issues with VoLTE then you can solve this now. CyanogenMod, Resurrection remix, AOSP Cyanogen Mod released CM 14, Resurrection remix 5.8 with Android N. Android N 7.0 Custom still not support VoLTE (Voice Over LTE ) features, you can’t direct call with this ROM in LTE Network. Xda forum member Sudeep Duhoon developed volte Patch for Custom and Android N Stock Roms so you can enable VoLTE In Android N Rom’s with this patch.
Note:This patch will not work for all ROMs and all devices. But you can still try this on your device.
Supported Custom ROMs
- Beanstalk 7.1.1
- official cm 14.1
- AOKP Roms
- ResurrectionRemix 5.8.0
- Mokee ROM
- Android N Custom Rom
- Custom Recovery Like TWRP/CWM.
- Rooted Device.
- Backup Apps Message, Contacts.
- Backup Full Rom With Twrp Recovery.
- Install Android N Custom Rom
- Download Volte Patch File
Download the universal patch for all ROMs below.
Guide To Install Patch
- Download universal patch from above.
- Turn Off Your Phone Into Recovery Mode and Install universal patch
- Clear Cache and Clear Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot and Enjoy VoLTE Calls On Android N.