In this post we are sharing with you an important guide. This is about How To Fix Soft-bricked/Bootloop Huawei Devices. It is possible that Android phones bootloop or softbrick due to mistakes of users. Soft-bricked devices stuck at logo and don’t boot up completely and bootloop occurs when your device keeps restarting again and again and does not go beyond Logo. This situation is stressful and confusing for users. But actually there is no need to worry about this so much. It can be fixed with a little effort. Just follow this guide and you will get back your device.
- Make sure you have downloaded firmware for your device, which you can search on our website using search box or look here. Download firmware for your device only, make sure model number and region are same.
- Do not attempt to install customized versions of other countries, otherwise there is the risk of an unsuccessful upgrade and may result unknown problems.
- Make sure battery is charged to 60% at least.
Force Upgrade Method
1. Disconnect your phone from a computer or other device (such as a charger) and shutdown.
2. Press volume up+down and power button.
3. The boot screen came out, release the power button and continue holding the volume down key until you enter the upgrade interface. The upgrade process takes about 3 minutes. During the upgrade process, do not remove the battery, we recommend that you do not do anything, just wait.
Flashing with fastboot
- Download ROM (UPDATE.APP) put it in Huawei Rom Extractor folder.
- After you placed “UPDATE.APP in folder you first run “split_updata” and it will create “output” folder with extracted files(this script will not work without ActivePerl installed on your computer.)
- After “split_updata” finished you need to run “Huawei Finder” script and it will compile “system.img” and “boot.img”
- Copy all firmware files into ADB_Fasboot Tool folder
- At phone, go into fastboot mode “press simultaneously Volume Down and Power button “, then plug USB Cable
- In ADB_Fasboot Tool folder You will find Open CMD.exe, double click or run Open CMD.exe , write commands one by one and then press ENTER..
fastboot getvar product
fastboot getvar product
fastboot flash partition gpt_both0.bin
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash hyp hyp.mbn
fastboot flash tzbak tz.mbn
fastboot flash sbl1bak sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash rpmbak rpm.mbn
fastboot flash abootbak emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash hypbak hyp.mbn
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash persist persist.img
fastboot flash sec sec.dat
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Device will reboot automatically, and will start normally.
- The command for installation OTA firmware \fastboot update update.zip
- Command type for installation is type FLASH…fastboot flash recovery recovery.img —> to install recovery.img from PC to your android
- Command type to show your phone product :Fastboot getvar product —> it will show your product device
- Command to wipe or delete Partition :Fastboot erase ….. partition you wont remove…
example if i wont wipe system, my command is fastboot erase system
if you wont erase data, command type is fastboot erase userdata
this is a symple metode guysfastboot erase boot —-> to erase kernel or boot.img
fastboot erase recovery —-> to remove recovery.img
fastboot erase system —-> to removed all system folder
fastboot erase userdata —-> to remove all data/….
If you liked this post don’t forgt to share this on your social media accounts and follow us on social sites for such helpful posts in future.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]