How To Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Nova 2
Huawei Nova 2 is the latest successor of last years Huawei Nova. It is midranger with decent specs and competitive price. In this article we will describe the steps to install custom recovery TWRP on Huawei Nova 2. Follow the steps carefully. If you don’t know anything about TWRP read here.
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty and may brick or bootloop your device. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash/Install Recovery
- Download the TWRP recovery For Huawei Nova 2 below:
- Now install this img file using fastboot or read this guide to install. Guide> How To Install TWRP On Huawei/Honor Phones
- If you want to root your device read this guide> How To Root Huawei Nova 2
LIKE THE HUAWEI NOVA 2 FACEBOOK PAGE HERE.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.