Table of Contents
How To Install TWRP On Huawei/Honor Phones
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash / Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei/Honor Phones
- Download the TWRP recovery for your device.
- Then Put the TWRP recovery in the ADB & Fastboot folder (Pre-requirement section).
- Plug your device into the computer and authorize your device so adb will work, then type the following commands:
- Boot into the bootloader by typing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the recovery with the following command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once it finishes type the following
You will be in TWRP recovery after this.
Please use well reputed browsers like chrome, firefox for smartphones and don’t use cheap mobile browsers like UC browser because they will not work for our site.TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON AND SKIP THE AD ON NEXT PAGE BY PRESSING SKIP THIS AD BUTTON ON TOP RIGHT CORNER. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE COMMENT BELOW.