How To Root Huawei Nova 2
Rooting your android gives you freedom to modify your device according to your taste. Rooting some phones is not that easy for many. Similarly rooting Huawei Nova 2 is a complicated process. First you need to unlock bootloader, then install custom recovery and the install supersu.zip to root. But that is not that tough, just follow the step by step guide below carefully.
- Bootloader must be unlocked. Follow this guide> How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
- TWRP or any other custom recovery must be installed. Guide > TWRP Recovery For Huawei Nova 2
- Battery should be atleast 50% charged.
- ADB and fastboot must be installed. Guide > How To Install Android ADB and Fastboot on Windows
Download the supersu.zip latest version from button below:
How To Install
- Boot into TWRP or any other custom recovery you installed.
- Select install and choose supersu.zip file you download from above.
- Once it complete, reboot and check the root access.
LIKE THE HUAWEI NOVA 2 FACEBOOK PAGE HERE.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.