How To Root Huawei Nova 2
Rooting your android gives you the freedom to modify your device according to your taste. Rooting some phones is not that easy for many. Similarly rooting Huawei Nova 2 is a complicated process. First, you need to unlock the bootloader, then install custom recovery and the install supersu.zip to root. But that is not that tough, just follow the step by step guide below carefully.
Read Also: Huawei Nova 2 Specifications
- The bootloader must be unlocked. Follow this guide> How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
- TWRP or any other custom recovery must be installed. Guide > TWRP Recovery For Huawei Nova 2
- The battery should be at least 50% charged.
- ADB and fastboot must be installed. Guide > How To Install Android ADB and Fastboot on Windows
Download the supersu.zip latest version from the button below:
How To Install
- Boot into TWRP or any other custom recovery you installed.
- Select install and choose the supersu.zip file you download from above.
- Once it complete, reboot and check the root access.