Huawei Android phones always released with locked bootloader. After rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device. TWRP recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s and other mods.
This guide helps you to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei P9 Android 7.0 EMUI 5.1 with SuperUser.
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty and may brick or bootloop your device. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash/Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei P9
- Download the TWRP recovery For Huawei P9 below:
- Now install this img file using fastboot or read this guide to install. Guide> How To Install TWRP On Huawei/Honor Phones
- If you want to root your P9 then install supersu using TWRP you just flashed.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.