Unlocking the bootloader is necessary for installing custom recovery and custom ROMs. Here we have the guide to unlock bootloader of honor 3C H30 -U10. Follow the instructions carefully.
* Below steps are ONLY applicable to Honor 3C (H30-U10) that comes with locked bootloader.
Download project dir below:
Unlocking on this device consist of two parts:
1) Flashing a fully unlocked version of the bootloader.
2) Flashing an unlocked secro. (To work with the unlocked bootloader).
1) Open SP FlashTool, click [Scatter-loading] and browse to ‘Honor3C’ project dir, then select folder ‘Unlock’ and click ‘Open’.
2) Select ‘MT6582_Android_scatter.txt’ found in ‘Unlock’ folder and click ‘Open’.
3) The partitions info should be loaded as shown below.
4) Enable ‘Write Memory’ under [Window] drop down menu.
5) Switch to ‘Write Memory’ tab and click [Open raw data] button.
6) Browse to ‘Honor3C’ project dir and select folder ‘Unlock’ and click ‘Open’.
7) Select ‘preloader_huawei82_wet_jb5.bin’ inside ‘Unlock’ folder and click ‘Open’.
8) Now change Memory Setting to ‘EMMC’, Begin Address to ‘0x800’ and Container Length to ‘0x1B0EC’ as shown below.
9) Double check everything is correct and press ‘Write Memory’ button.
10) SP FlashTool is waiting for connection, now connect your phone to computer using USB cable, WITHOUT the battery inserted.
11) SPFT has successfully established a connection with the phone, the writing process will begin.
12) The following GREEN circle will be displayed if the writing succeeded.
13) Now DISCONNECT the USB cable from your phone.
14) Return to ‘Download’ tab and press [Download] button or ‘F9’ on keyboard.
15) You will receive a warning message that not all images are loaded, click ‘Yes’ to continue.
16) SP FlashTool is waiting for connection, now connect your phone to computer using USB cable, WITHOUTthe battery inserted.
17) SPFT has successfully established a connection with the phone, the writing process will begin.
18) The following GREEN circle will be displayed if the download succeeded.
19) Now DISCONNECT the USB cable from your phone.
20) Your phone should be unlocked now, you may re-insert battery to boot normally or continue flashing recovery/ROM.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.