TWRP 3.2 Custom Recovery For Huawei P8 Lite 2015 ALE-L21
Now you can install custom recovery TWRP version 3.2 on your Huawei P8 Lite 2015 ALE-L21. Read the procedure carefully.
Custom ROMs For Huawei P8 Lite 2015
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How To Unlock Bootloader
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash / Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei P8 Lite
- Download the TWRP 3.2 recovery from the download buttons below respectively
- Then Put the TWRP recovery in the ADB & Fastboot folder (Pre-requirement section).
- Plug your device into the computer and authorize your device so adb will work, then type the following commands:
- Boot into the bootloader by typing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the recovery with the following command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once it finishes type the following
You will be in TWRP recovery after this.
If you liked this post share this on your social media accounts and follow us to stay tuned.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]