Table of Contents
Alice AICP Marshmallow 6 ROM (Stable) Custom ROM for Huawei P8 Lite
AICP is the Custom ROM from Alice Project. This ROM is based on Marshmallow 6.0.1. It is stable for daily use. It includes almost all features of Lineage OS.
TWRP 2.8.7 And 3.1 For Huawei P8 Lite 2015 ALE-L21
GZOSP Android 8 Oreo For Huawei P8 Lite 2015
Lineage OS 14.1 ROM Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Huawei P8 Lite 2015
Resurrection Remix OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM for Huawei P8 Lite 2015
Features And Instructions
- The first boot will always be slow. This is because once you enter your google account details it starts updating the google apps and your personal details, while downloading your own applications as well
- The rom does not include Huawei’s own services and user interface
- The rom is rooted by default
- After first boot, turn off NFC (or at least try to remove the check from the checkbox, it will not be possible due to a bug), then reboot the phone. After this you will be able to turn it on/off as per usual.
- The rom contains TWRP recovery (power+volume up=TWRP)
- To enable “Developer Tools” & “Performance” menu options, navigate to “Settings->About Phone” and tap “Build number” 4-5 times
- It is not possible to update a rom OTA, only from recovery. The method of updating the rom is the same as installing it , the only difference is that the “-d: wipe data/factory reset” part needs to be skipped
- You can make the Google search bar disappear from the home screen by opening the settings menu of the Trebuchet launcher via long press. Then expand the advanced settings by swiping up the grey bar of Wallpapers Modules Themes. Here look for the Search bar and switch it off.
How To Flash/Install
- Download the ROM zip file from below:
- Place it in SD card
- Boot into TWRP. Must have TWRP 3.1 for installing this ROM.
- Wipe cache, dalvik/ART cache, wipe data.
- Choose install zip from SD card and select ROM file.
- After Flashing ROM flash fix/patch for deep sleep.
- After this flash gapps from here. Gapps ARM64 6
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]
Messing with your device may cause damage to your device. Proceed at your own risk. If facing any problem comment below.