Latest OxygenOS 4.7.6 update for OnePlus 5T started rolling out. Recently launched OnePlus 5T comes with OxygenOS 4.7.1 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and company released the first OTA update for the device. The new OxygenOS 4.7 update optimizes Face Unlock, Fingerprint Unlock, Screen Off gestures, Wi-Fi WPA2 security patch and many more. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5T to OxygenOS 4.7.2 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 4.7.6 for OnePlus 5T from below.
Features and Changelog
- Optimizations for fingerprint unlock
- Optimizations for face unlock
- Improved accuracy of screen off gestures
- Improved EIS during 4K video recording
- Wi-Fi WPA2 security patch (Krack vulnerability patch)
- General stability improvements and bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS for OnePlus 5T
- Oxygen OS 4.7.6 Full ROM below:
- Oxygen OS 4.7.2 Full ROM below:
How to Install OxygenOS Update on OnePlus 5T
For Non-Rooted Users
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS for OnePlus 5T from above
- Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the Oxygen OS on OnePlus 5T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
- Download OxygenOS OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & select the OTA File.
- Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
For Rooted Users
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the OS Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
- Now Flash the Magisk Or SuperSU again to maintain the root (Optional).
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
If you liked this post share this on your social media accounts and follow us on social sites to stay tuned. Feel free to comment below if you encounter any problem. [social_icons_group id=”15341″]