If you want to modify your android phone, you will need a custom recovery like CWM, TWRP or any other custom recovery. Here we have TWRP recovery for Huawei Nova. If you want to install TWRP on your Huawei Nova then follow the instructions below.
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked. Guide > How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty and may brick or boot loop your device. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash/Install Recovery
- Download the TWRP recovery v3.1.1 For Huawei Nova below:
- Now follow this guide to install this. Guide> How To Install TWRP On Huawei/Honor Phones