Table of Contents
Huawei Android phones always released with locked bootloader. After rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device. CWM recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s and other mods.You can easily install CWM recovery on Huawei Y6 Pro.
This guide helps you to Install CWM Recovery and Root Huawei Y6 Pro with SuperUser.
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty and may brick or bootloop your device. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash/Install CWM Recovery On Huawei Y6 Pro
- Download the CWM recovery For Huawei Y6 Pro below:
- Now install this img file using fastboot or read this guide to install. Guide> How To Install TWRP/CWM On Huawei/Honor Phones
- If you want to root your Y6 Pro then install supersu using CWM you just flashed.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.