Xiaomi launched MIUI 8.2 Global stable Rom. This is a MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 4 and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Redmi 4 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom.
This is a MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom.
- Optimization – Heating issues during charging (06-14)
- Optimization – Low sensitivity in low light (06-14)
- New – Earthquake alerts for Chile (06-14)
- Optimization – Delay issues with incoming calls (06-14)
- Fix – IP telephony appeared in global builds (06-14)
- Fix – Duplication issues after importing contacts from a SIM card (06-14)
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix – Ringtone issues with Dual apps (06-14).
- Fix – SIM status page issues (06-14)
- Fix – Photos from hidden album disappeared in some cases (06-14)
- Fix – Gallery drained battery in some cases (06-14)
1. Take a backup of your phone.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
- Recovery ROM
- Fastboot ROM
How to install Xiaomi Redmi 4 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery Rom
This is easiest method for install MIUI 184.108.40.206 in your Xiaomi Redmi 4. Just follow these steps:
- Download MIUI 8.5 zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_HM4AGlobal_V220.127.116.11.MCCMIED_1f1028ceb6_6.0.zip to update.zip.
- Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
- Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file.
- Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom.
Install Xiaomi Redmi 4 MIUI 22.214.171.124 FastBoot Rom
- Download and install Mi Flash Tool and download Xiaomi Redmi 4 MIUI 126.96.36.199 FastBoot stable Rom and extract zip or rar file in desktop on your PC. Now Power Off your device and long press volume down and power button to FastBoot mode.
- Your phone is going to FastBoot mode. Now, connect your Xiaomi device to computer using USB cable. And Open Xiaomi flash tool and locate the Xiaomi stock firmware and click on refresh button, this will allows Xiaomi flash tool to recognize your device.
- Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once, flashing process is completed you will see Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.