There are a plethora of themes available mostly free in the Themes Manager app. Thanks to the contributions of theme designers around the globe for creating such cool, awesome, or elegant themes. There are just so many theme styles you can choose.
This is a free MIUI 12 theme that brings a dark style to your Xiaomi phone. By what we mean a Xiaomi phone, it can be Xiaomi Mi, Redmi, Redmi Note, and Poco series.
Control Theme is created by Costantino and is available already in the Themes store. It boasts a distinctive smoke wallpaper and comes with dark mode.
What’s New in this Control v12 MIUI Theme
Download Control MIUI Theme
Download Control MIUI theme from button below:
How to Install Themes on Xiaomi MIUI phones
- After downloading the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy this into your device storage or SD card using a USB cable.
- Go to app drawer on your phone and launch the Themes app.
- Under the Theme tab select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that comes pre-installed in your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access to the destination folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage/SD card.
- The theme will be installed and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and “Apply”.
After this, The new theme will be automatically applied to your device.