Good news for Xiaomi Mi 5 users, latest MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5S starts rolling out. Until now company released the MIUI 9 Beta ROM and now Xiaomi starts rolling out the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5S. The new MIUI 9 features include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update for Mi 5S is out and you can install it manually. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5.
The new update is MIUI 188.8.131.52 NAAMIEI and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air), and users will receive the Notification pop up once the update is ready for download and install. You can Download Mi 5S MIUI 184.108.40.206 NAAMIEI ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM for Mi 5S from below.
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM as per your installation.
- Download Fastboot ROM- available soon.
- Download Recovery ROM below:
How To Install
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
How to Install Recovery ROM
1) First, make sure your device running on latest MIUI 8 Stable Version.
2) Download MIUI ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR DEVICE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER. FOLLOW THIS GUIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US TO STAY TUNED.