TWRP Custom Recovery For Honor 8 Pro
TWRP is a custom recovery by TeamWin that allows more useful functions than stock recovery. Here we have TWRP recovery latest version for Huawei Honor 8 Pro. If you want to install TWRP on your device then read this guide carefully.
Huawei Honor V9 (DUK-AL20) Stock Firmware/ROM Android 8 Oreo
Huawei Honor 8 Pro Android Nougat 7.0 Stock Firmware
- Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How To Unlock Bootloader
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash / Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the TWRP recovery from the download button below.
- Then Put the TWRP recovery in the ADB & Fastboot folder (Pre-requirement section).
- Plug your device into the computer and authorize your device so adb will work, then type the following commands:
- Boot into the bootloader by typing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the recovery with the following command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Once it finishes type the following
You will be in TWRP recovery after this.
If you liked this post share this on your social media accounts and follow us to stay tuned.