Samsung Z4 is the entry level smartphone, you can read its specs here. It is not an Android phone like Samsung other smartphones. It runs Tizen OS that is Samsung own smartphone OS in answer to Android, but its not that popular. Samsung releases only one Tizen OS running smartphone each year. Anyways in this post we are sharing Samsung Z4 stock ROM/firmware with you.
Download Z400FDDU0AQD7 Tizen OS 3.0 below:
Steps to Install Samsung Z4 SM-Z400F Stock Firmware
- Download and install latest version of ODIN tool.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Ensure Samsung USB drivers are introduced on your PC.
- Run/open the odin.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Now reboot your Samsung device into Download Mode. (First power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode)
- Now connect the phone to your PC via USB cable and the ODIN would notify an added message.
- After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file which you have downloaded. (Will be in .tar.md5 format)
- Now Click the “Start” button of the ODIN to start the process. Now the flashing process will start on your device and will take some time.
- Once completed, your phone will restart.
- Now your device should have the Stock Firmware running.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]