MIUI 188.8.131.52 Android 7 Nougat Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 2
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM is now available for Xiaomi MI Note 2. You can Download Mi Note 2 MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. So check for OTA to or Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update for Mi Note 2 and install it manually.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Changelogs
Fix – Hidden album disappeared in some cases (05-22)
Fix – A blank bar appeared in the Notification shade in some cases (05-22)
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2
- Recovery ROM
- Fastboot ROM
How to Install MIUI 8 Global Recovery ROM
1) First, make sure your device running on latest MIUI 7 Stable Version.
2) Download MIUI 8 ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 8 Global Fastboot ROM
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM for your device from above.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 Global beta ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR DEVICE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER. FOLLOW THIS GUIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US TO STAY TUNED.