Welcome to Mobile Tech 360, in this post we are going to show you how to root Honor View 10. Honor View 10 is the newly released flagship phone from Honor. It has flagship killer features without breaking the bank. You can read its all features here. This post is about rooting Honor View 10 or V10. This method is developed by Dawnc at XDA. This involves using a mode without using any Magisk or Xposed framework.
Mobile Tech 360 is not responsible for any damage to your device. try this at your own risk. Rooting and installing third party OS can void your warranty.
- Download the required files from download section below.
- Install fastboot and adb on your computer using this guide> Guide
Download the boot.img below:
How To Root Honor View 10 (V10)
- Turn on developer settings on your phone.
- Power off the device.
- Boot into fastboot by holding the power and volume down buttons together for about 6 seconds.
- Navigate to the folder in which you installed fastboot on your computer.
- Right-click on an empty space in the window while holding the shift key on your keyboard. Then select Open command window here to launch a command prompt.
- Now run the following command in the command prompt:
fastboot flash ramdisk boot-b132-root3.img
- Now run this command in the command line to reboot the smartphone.
When the smartphone reboots, your Honor V10 will have root access. That way, you can root Honor V10 without erasing data, and it can be done on the stock ROM with very little process.