Latest android 7.1.2 nougat stock firmware/ROM for Nokia 6 with latest security patch is available. This software is released as over the air OTA for Nokia 6 TA-1021 model. If you are owner of Nokia 6 and hasn’t received this update yet, you can download from here and install manually.
Download the latest update below:
- This method only works on Nokia 6 TA-1021, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Nokia 6
- First Download OTA zip for Nokia 5 from above and save it to your device.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot Nokia 6 into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode of Nokia 6 either type adb reboot recovery command or follow below
-Turn Off your phone completely.
-Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until “Powered by Android” appear.
-Hold the button around 5 seconds and then release both buttons.
- Now in Recovery select option apply update from sdcard.
- Select the OTA zip file you downloaded from above.
- Now, wait until the process finishes.
- Done! Reboot your system and enjoy.
- Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download and install ADB and fastboot.
- Download the OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
- If your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Nokia 6 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″}