MIUI 8 is the custom ROM for Huawei P9. MIUI is a simple and customizable OS and released with Xiaomi devices. MIUI is now available for Huawei P9 with ported camera. So installing this ROM will not compromise your camera quality. It is stable ROM for daily use. The one thing you should know before proceeding is this ROM is based on Android Marshmallow. If you want to try only Nougat and above try other ROMs.
- Based on EMUI 4.1 marshmallow.
- MIUI Themes Included
- Huawei P9 camera.
- MI apps included
- Device lost features
- Quick boot 10-20 seconds
- Battery saver
- First, take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure you have installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device should be at least to 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download MIUI 8 ROM from below “download” section.
- Download MIUI below:
How To Install MIUI 8
- Download “miui_eva-al10_7.8.12_d29jxg2ji2_6.0.zip” and copy the file to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the miui_eva-al10_7.8.12_d29jxg2ji2_6.0.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.