How To Install LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo A6000
Lenovo A6000 owners now you can get Android 7 Nougat by installing LineageOS on your device. LineageOS is the most popular custom OS for android devices. It has lots of features and customizations that stock ROM haven’t. If you are bored with your stock ROM and want to make your device different from others install LineageOS. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Bootloader must be unlocked.
- This will work on Lenovo A6000 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download LineageOS ROM below:
- Download gapps below:
How To Install/Flash LineageOS 14.1 On Lenovo A6000
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Wipe cache, dalvik/ART cache and data.
- Install zip and choose ROM file.
- After its installation install gapps.zip following same procedure.
- Reboot and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]