LineageOS 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom ROM For Huawei Honor 7
This is LineageOS version 13 custom ROM based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Huawei Honor 7. This ROM is equipped with many custom features not present in stock ROM. LineageOS is number 1 custom ROM for any phone in the world. If you want to try this ROM follow the guide below:
- Video recording with :”Footej Camera” , “Cameringo” and “Camu” (extra in zip)
- Dual Sim Cards (v3.0)
- Wifi / bluetooth
- All tethering
- GPS is Fast !!
- Root ( lineage in-build SU )
- SDcard : please don’t use ugly “adoptable” storage
- Support for Link to SD
- Support for iSU ( hide root and pass Safety Net )
- Adaway ( block ADDS )
- Fingerprint ( add action to fingerprint )
- Gello Web Browser
- Root Browser
- Power Toggles
- Smartwake ( go to sleep in pocket )
- Status Bar ( custom your Stat bar )
- Footej Camera
- Dark Theme
- Switch 4G/3G/2G on v2.0 : Cozed by HwHisiril , you can disable “ro.telephony.ril_class=HwHisiRIL” in build.prop , but “signal bug” will come back
- Video recording don’t work with CM/Google and many camera apps
- IR blaster: IR do flash light on v2.0 but signal is not good to control TV etc …
Download from XDA thread. Links are removed from here.
- Download the ROM zip file below:
How To Install/Flash
- Bootloader must be unlocked
- Must have TWRP recovery installed
- Make a nandroid backup as a precaution.
If you’re coming from EMUI / or want a clean Install
- Goto: / Settings / lockscreen : Delete your Fingerprints if exist
- Reboot recovery
- Do Full Wipe
- Install the Lineage OS
- Now Cross your fingers and reboot
- Install Add_OTA_to_Lineage_13.zip to see OTA last version comming
- Install Gapps if you need some.
If you’re coming from beta CM 13 / Alpha Lineage by WBT : you may can keep your data
- Be sure you got your Gapps.zip
- Reboot recovery
- Do a Wipe Cache and Dalvik.
- Install the Lineage OS ( don’t reboot after finish )
- Wait 2-3 mn for TWRP to wake up …
- Reinstall the gapps you get before
- Now reboot
- Install Add_OTA_to_Lineage_13.zip to see OTA latest version coming. Install the zip file from recovery.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.
Source XDA thread
Credits to speedo.thc