Xiaomi released the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 in 2016 with Android 6 Marshmallow OS out of the box. Android world is full of customizations and experiments, so you need not to worry. Here in this post we will help you on how to install Lineage OS 15 Android 8 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Just follow this simple guide and you are done.
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi Note 2 only.
- Charge your phone upto 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download The Lineage OS 15 below:
- Download Gapps below:
How To Install
- Download required files from above.
- Place the files in the SD card.
- Open TWRP you installed previously.
- Wipe cache, dalvik/ART cache,data.
- Install Lineage OS and then gapps.
- Reboot and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]