How To Install Google Pixel 2 Camera App On Any Android Oreo Device
Google Pixel 2 camera comes with many unique features and offering portrait mode that beat all other smartphones with a single rare camera. After long waiting we found Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera App for any Android Oreo device.
Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera comes with many other features like Slow Motion, Photo Sphere, AR Sticker, Panorama with many more. Thanks to XDA senior member ” Arnova8G2 ” to port this Snapdragon-optimized version of Google Camera app. He modified the app to use on Non-Google running device.
If you like Portrait Mode feature and you want to install this features on your device then you are at the right place. This Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera App doesn’t require root. At this time this Portrait Mode feature use only on rare camera, does not work on front camera maybe, coming soon in next update.
- Portrait Mode
- Slow Motion
- Photo Sphere
- AR Sticker
- Download Google camera for Non Google devices below:
- Download Camera with Portrait mode below:
How To Install
- Download Google Camera.apk file.
- Install Google Camera.apk
- Back to home and open camera App and allow all permissions.
- Now enjoy Google Camera on your android devices.
- Click on settings button to access additional settings.
- You can see those option Portrait Mode, Slow Motion, Photo Sphere, AR Sticker, Panorama and much more.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.