ow To Fix Huawei G700-U10 Softbrick/ Bootloop
If you have Huawei G700-U10 stuck on boot logo and restarting again and again then you have got bootloop/ softbrick. To solve this you need to download the original firmware which can be flashed by SP Flash tool.
How To Fix/Steps
- Download the firmware from button below:
- Extract the software.
- Open sp flash tool folder and run .exe file as administrator.
- Now load scatter file from software folder.
- After loading scatter, uncheck the preloader. If unchecking preloader not worked for then select all and press download.
- Now press download and continue anyway.
- Attach the device without battery.
- The firmware will start flashing.
- When you see a green circle or tick remove the device.
- Power on device and done.