As you know Huawei phones are deprived of Google mobile services last year, they don’t come preinstalled with GMS. So you have sideload GMS and play store and I have shared a lot of guides to do so. But if you are not so geeky it will be difficult for you to follow all the steps. Googlefier Installer is an app developed by XDA member bender 007 to make the installation easy for all. All credits to bender 007 for his work to make a simple process.
This method will not work on EMUI 11 and Nova 7i latest build version.
- EMUI 10 or 10.1
- Factory reset phone
You can download Googlefier APK from button below:
How to Use Googlefier
- First of all, download it from the download section above.
- Now install the Googlefier APK as you install any other APK.
- After installation, open the app and give the required permissions.
- It will first uninstall the current backup app and install the proper one.
- Now you will be asked to restore Lzplay and open it.
- After that, you will return to Googlefier and complete the installation of the app.
- Then you need to add Google accounts. If you have more than you should add them all now.
- In the last, it will solve the notification error.
- Still, you need to follow the same steps as I told in the previous guide here. But now you are getting on-screen instructions.