How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery On Huawei G7/G760
If you want to install a custom recovery on your Huawei G7/G760 then you are at right place. Installing a custom recovery will enable many functions which are not possible with stock recovery. Here we have TWRP recovery v2.8 and Philz Touch Recovery v6.5 for your device.
You must have unlocked bootloader for installing custom recovery otherwise you will get bootloop. Guide> How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Make sure you have at least 60% battery left on your smartphone.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Phones
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device. This process may void your warranty. Do it at your own risk.
- Download TWRP recovery v2.8 from button below:
- Download Philz Touch Recovery v6.5 below:
- We again remind you to unlock bootloader first.
- Download TWRP recovery or Philz touch recovery from above.
- Boot your device into bootloader by typing following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the recovery with the following command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once it finishes type the following
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.