How To Install Custom Recovery On Huawei G700 U10
This guide is for installing CWM recovery on Huawei G700 U10. Before proceeding make sure you have made backup of your important data. If you are concerned about bootloader, this device already has unlocked bootloader.
- Download the CWM Recovery zip file from button below:
- Now extract it, their will be two files, Update.app and CWMRecovery.zip.
- In the SD card make a new folder named dload and place Update.app in this.
- Place the other file CWMRecovery.zip in the root of SD card means without making any folder.
- Now power off your device.
- Now press and hold power button, volume up and volume down at once.
- You will see a screen saying OK.
- Now reboot your device into recovery you will have CWM Recovery. Now you are ready to flash custom ROMs.
- You can also install TWRP recovery v2.8 by Blackrebel. Download from button below. First install CWM by Above method. Then in CWM install TWRP by selecting zip file.
Huawei G700-U10 Softbrick/ Bootloop Fix
Install CWM Recovery Using SP Flash Tool
You can also install CWM recovery using SP Flash Tool. Download the zip file from button below. It has CWM recovery, Stock Recovery in case you need it and SP Flash tool. Extract the files, open sp flash tool, load scatter and flash CWM recovery. Make sure to remove battery during this.
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for any damages to your device due to your mistakes. If you done something wrong and damage your device only you are responsible for that. So try this at your own risk.