How To Fix Cherry Mobile Nova 2 Bootloop/Softbrick
This guide is for Cherry Mobile Nova 2 stuck on android logo,if you are looking for stock ROM click here. In case you have soft bricked your device or it is in Bootloop you can follow the following steps to recover it.
- Download the driver and stock ROM zip files to the computer.
- Unzip the software file, password is cherrymobile.
- Connect the unit.
- Install the USB drivers if not installed previously.
- To install USB drivers, right click on computer/this pc and open device manager.
- Under other devices look for nova 2. If not visible press the volume down button.
- Now click on first Nova icon and update driver software.
- Open driver file.
- After installing USB drivers proceed to software installation.
- Open Nova 2 folder.
- Locate and click on “8x10_fastboot_all_images.bat”
- Software will start installing. After it finishes power on mobile and enjoy, you have recovered your device from bootloop/softbrick.
- See the images below if you have any difficulty.
- Download driver and Stock ROM from buttons below.
Special thanks to John Mark Kevin Butawa.