OnePlus 5T is the latest device from OnePlus and it is gaining much popularity. It is flagship killer and beats Major flagships in tests. To read its complete specs click here. In this post we are sharing guide to fix bootloop/softbrick on OnePlus 5T. It will also unroot your device.
The link provided below enables you to download the ZIP file. Once the download is complete, keep in on your PC. There will be multiple files you will see on the folder you have downloaded. The one that you need to have is MSM Download Tool V4.0
Requirements to unbrick OnePlus 5T
- Download unbrick tool below:
Steps To Unbrick the OnePlus 5T
- First of all, install Fastboot and ADB drivers for your device.
- After this, you need to exhaust the “Driver Signature Enforcement” on your computer.
- For this, follow the below guide.
Simply restart your computer and hold the shift key before you choose to click the button. Choose troubleshoot option once it restarts. Click Advanced options and tap on the Startup Settings. You will see a series of startup settings which you can simply modify. At the option number 7, you will find button for disabling driver signature.
- Next thing to do is to hold the device power button for around 40 seconds.
- You need to connect your device with the PC after this. Prefer the USB cable and make sure the connection has been established.
- Open Device Manager on the desktop and press Windows plus R button together. This will run the Device Manager. Type “devmgmt.msc” and click ok button.
- After this, you need to search for your device. Use the name of [Unknown Device,QHUSB_BULK]
- Next is to click on “update driver” after making the right click on it. Make a click on “Browse” button appear on the screen and simply pick the folder where the OnePlus 5T processor drivers file is present. You need to update the driver.
- Your device should now be listed as Qualcomm 9008.
- Open the Unbrick tool for OnePlus 5T you download earlier and run the file Msm Download Tool V4.0 after you are done with updating drivers. At the top, you will see the start button. Click on it.
- This will start the program to write distinct files on your device. Let it complete post which you can terminate the phone and PC connection.
- Your device will now reboot and run on Hydrogen OS.
That’s all for now. If you liked this post don’t forget to share this on your social medi accounts and follow us on social sites to stay updated.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]