AOSP custom ROM based on android 8 OREO is the first Oreo ROM available for Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4. It is AOSP ROM so no extra features, just pure android experience. Thanks to the developers Vasishath and Shahan_mik3 from XDA forum for developing this first ROM, so we can taste latest Android 8 Oreo just after 4 days.
- Phone boots luckily
- Everything that is improtant
- Download ROM below:
- Download gapps
How To Install/Flash
1) You can have any TWRP installed,recommended one is here.
2) Wipe data, cache, etc in the recovery.
3) Important step: Reboot to recovery after wiping data, cache etc.
4) After the recovery opens again, just flash the ROM zip directly.
5) Flash magisk zip
6) Flash gapps zip. This will take some time. Just be patient and let the recovery reboot itself.
7) After recovery opens again, just reboot to system.
8) Initial boot takes some time.
9) Just skip any initial setup as keyboard crashes and google account can’t be added right away.
10) You will be welcomed by the home screen.
11) Install a new keyboard app.
12) Go to settings and add Google account from there.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]
Credits To Vasishath and Shahan_mik3