If you are a Motorola Moto G user then you can enjoy the AOSP android 8 Oreo for Moto G 2014. Google released the latest Android 8.0 Oreo for Pixel and Nexus supported device. So many developers started building custom ROMs. In this post, we will guide to install AOSP Android 8 Oreo For Moto G 2014(titan). This update is under development. Currently, we haven’t tested this ROM yet. As per the record, Developer claims that the most of the bugs are fixed and you can use it for daily use.
- Download AOSP below:
- Download Gapps below:
How To Install
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G 2014. leave this step if you have already.
- Install this custom Recovery TWRP if you don’t have already.
- Download the Lineage OS 15 ROM to your smartphone from above.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.