TWRP Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S8 (Exynos Variant)
Here we have the latest version of TWRP recovery v3.1 for the Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos variant only. If you want to install it follow this guide carefully.
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC from here.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (Exynos variants – G950F/FD/N/X)
- First, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
- Run the Odin_xx.exe file on your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S8 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Bixby and volume down buttons, then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with a different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the TWRP-3.1.0-r1_0424_dreamlte.tar file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click the ‘Start button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on the Odin screen. This step will install TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Galaxy S8