Samsung this years flagship Samsung Galaxy S9+ is out. It has upgraded camera with variable aperture. It has 18:9 edge to edge display and 4 GB RAM. You can read its complete specs here. In this post we have listed stock firmware for all variants of Galaxy S9. Download and flash these if you needed.
- Android Version: Android 8.0 Oreo
- UI Version: Samsung experience UI 9.0
- Device name: Galaxy S9+
- Build number:
- Status: Official
- This guide is to Install October Security Patch Update on Galaxy S9+.
- Supported by T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and US Unlocked Carriers
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Available soon thanks for your patience.
How To Install Galaxy S9+ Oreo
- Download and install latest version of ODIN tool.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Ensure Samsung USB drivers are introduced on your PC.
- Run/open the odin.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Now reboot your Samsung device into Download Mode. (First power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode)
- Now connect the phone to your PC via USB cable and the ODIN would notify an added message.
- After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file which you have downloaded. (Will be in .tar.md5 format)
- Now Click the “Start” button of the ODIN to start the process. Now the flashing process will start on your device and will take some time.
- Once completed, your phone will restart.
- Now your device should have the Stock Firmware running.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.