Samsung is one of the main cell phone makers in the market. Samsung Galaxy S7 is the lead cell phone with staggering highlights. Samsung dependably stands first in releasing new updates. Samsung Galaxy S7 comes Android Marshmallow out of the box and later updated to Android 7 Nougat. Here we have SM-930F Android 7 Nougat firmware.
In the event that you possess Galaxy S7 and looking for stock Touch wiz ROM, at that point you are at the ideal place. In this article, we will help you to reestablish any progressions you made to the framework and furthermore will help you to return it to stock or production line pictures. This procedure will play out the perfect full firmware establishment, implies you will lose every one of the information, media, applications. It’s smarter to reinforcement before continuing further.
- Download firmware from below:
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-930F Stock Firmware
- Download and install latest version of ODIN tool.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Ensure Samsung USB drivers are introduced on your PC.
- Run/open the odin.exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Now reboot your Samsung device into Download Mode. (First power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode)
- Now connect the phone to your PC via USB cable and the ODIN would notify an added message.
- After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file which you have downloaded. (Will be in .tar.md5 format)
- Now Click the “Start” button of the ODIN to start the process. Now the flashing process will start on your device and will take some time.
- Once completed, your phone will restart.
- Now your device should have the Stock Firmware running.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.