Table of Contents
The latest Samsung phablet is out, we are talking about Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So you will need its stock firmware. In this post we have official stock ROM/firmware Android 7 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-950F variant. You can download the firmware and install it manually following the simple guide.
For Other Variants
- Android Version: Android 7.1 Nougat
- UI Version: Samsung experience UI
- Device name: Galaxy Note 8
- Model number: SM-N950F
- Status: Official
Download stock ROM below:
- Make sure your device model no is SM-N950F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Drivers properly.
- Download and install Odin ⇒ Here
- Read Instructions carefully.
How To Install
- First, extract Odin.zip and N950FSQU1AQH7 firmware.zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]