Welcome Guys, In this post we will provide you direct download link for Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610F Stock Firmware Android 7 Nougat and guide to install this. Samsung J7 Pro is the mid-ranger from Samsung as a predecessor of Samsung J7 2016. It also feature 8MP selfie camera for selfie lovers. Anyways let’s proceed to software instructions.
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G610F
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Drivers properly.
- Download and install Odin ⇒ Here
- Read Instructions carefully.
- Download the firmware for J7 Prime below:
Report us if link is not working.
How To Install
- First, extract Odin.zip and G610FDDU1BQI2 firmware.zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Make sure repartition is not checked.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.