Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 is the latest budget phone from Samsung. You can read its complete specs here. In this post we are sharing stock firmware/ROM for Samsung J2 2018. Just download and flash by following our guide.
- Android Version: Android 8.0 Oreo
- UI Version: Samsung experience UI 9.0
- Device name: Galaxy J2 2018
- Status: Official
- This guide is to Install October Security Patch Update on Galaxy J2 2018.
- Supported by T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and US Unlocked Carriers
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Download the firmware below:
How To Install Galaxy J2 2018
- First, extract Odin.zip and stock firmware.zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Make sure repartition is not checked.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]