Oppo F1S A1601 Stock Firmware/ROM Android 6 Marshmallow
If you are looking for stock firmware or ROM for your Oppo F1S then you are at the right place. Here we have official firmware for Oppo F1S A1601 Stock Firmware Android 6 Marshmallow. Read the whole post carefully to install this update.
- Your device must have 70% or more battery.
- Make sure to have 1.5GB free Storage space.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your device.
Download the ROM from button below:
How To Flash
- Download the firmware/ROM from above.
- Now move the downloaded file to root of your internal memory or SD Card.
- In your phone, Go to Files > All files > SD Card (if the file is in SD card) –> Select the Zip File and Click on “Update now” button.
- Once you click the UPDATE NOW, your device will reboot to install the Android Marshmallow Firmware. Reboot will take sometime, So Please do not do other operations or power off your device during the process.
- Now you device will reboot and will start the installation process just like the screenshot seen above.
- After the installation process completes, your device will reboot and remain on the OPPO logo for 3 to 5 minutes. Please do not power off the device as this is normal.
- After a 3-4 Minute, your phone will boot into the normal Start up guide where you can set up the language, region and Wi-Fi.
- You can also flash this using sp flash tool.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]