Table of Contents
Nokia flagship android phone Nokia 8 has been released. It runs Android 7.1.1 out of the box. You can read full specs from link below. In this post we are sharing Stock Firmware of Nokia 8. It is Android 7 Nougat. Complete instructions are given to install,you can flash using OST tool.
- Download Nokia 8 firmware below:
- Download original firmware from the above link
- Download OST from here.
- Unpack OST LA with 7zip and install on your PC
- Unpack patch (password :- 123)
- Replace . exe file Online Update Tool with an exe file Online Update Tool extracted from the patch and delete OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config in a folder C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA (see pic.1 )
- Unpack software with 7zip.
- Start patched OST LA from the above mentioned folder by double left-click on exe file incicated on pic2.
- If everything is alright the program will run without requesting login and password to hook up with a server.
- Select the original software.
- Enter your Nokia 8 into Download mode connected with USB cable to your PC.
- After your device enter into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available. Push that button and wait for a error (something like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Don’t be so tragical about it. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated..
- After button Next become active, press on it and and have an eye on the flashing process or have a cup of tea not to kill time.
- Your device will reboot and done.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.