Lucky Patcher is an app that gives you real control over the permissions you give to the apps installed on your Android. You can delete excessive advertising, change the permissions, create backups of other apps, and much more. That said, you do need a rooted device to enjoy these features.
When you open Lucky Patcher you’ll see a comprehensive list of all the apps installed on the device. You just have to tap one of them to see the available options: view the app’s information, uninstall it, delete additional data, and access other special tools.
Among these special tools, you can find interesting features that let you, for example, deactivate ads, and even run the app in conditions in which you normally couldn’t. You can even create an APK modified according to your preferences.
Lucky Patcher lets you take control of the apps installed on your Android. As with almost all apps that give more control to the user, a ROOTED device is required to access all the features.
Lucky Patcher Screenshots
Lucky Patcher Features
- Modify apps to block or remove ads from apps.
- Mangle many games, unlocks features, gems, unlimited life, etc. with Lucky Patcher APK.
- Uninstall undesired systems or stock apps with Lucky Patcher.
- Remove unwanted app permissions from untrusted apps.
- Backup patched apps and games.
- Backup regular android apps and games to your SD card. easily.
- Lucky Patcher can stop the license verification and app purchase of premium apps and games.
Lucky Patcher is not a Malware, Virus, or harmful app but Google may give you a warning. Disable “Play Protect” on Play Store to hide this notice. Many websites and pages share fake lucky patcher app. So, only share this page link on your blog or YouTube Videos or with your friends.
Many users face problems installing Lucky Patcher APK. So follow the guide given on this page.
How To Install Lucky Patcher APK
1. Download the desired version of Lucky Patcher APK from the download section on this page and open Lucky Patcher APK.
2. You will find the dialog saying “Do you really want to install the Lucky Patcher?”. Click on the “Yes” button.
3. Now the installation process will start. Wait for completion.
4. You may see a wizard allow install from unknown sources. So go to “Settings” and click on the toggle to allow from an unknown source.
5. Now just click on the install button and wait until it’s done.
6. You have successfully installed the lucky patcher app.
7. Now Open the Lucky Patcher app.
How To Solve “App Not Installed” Issue
You may see an error, ‘app not installed or installation blocked due to security reasons. If you see this error, you have to disable the “Play Protect” from the Play Store app. Here is the process:
- Open Google Play Store, In the left menu, click on the “Play Protect” option.
- Now Turn Off “Scan device For Security Threats’.
- Now confirm it by pressing the “OK” button.
- Now try again to install Lucky Patcher APK.
Lucky Patcher Download Links