LG G6 H873 Stock Firmware/ROM Android 8.0 Oreo
LG G6 is a flagship Android smartphone released by Korean manufacturer LG in 2017. It has a 5.7″ display with 4 GB RAM and multiple storage options. It has 13 MP dual main camera and a 5 MP front camera for selfies and video calling. It also has 3300 mAh battery. It was released with Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box. LG is now rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo update for LG G6. We have provided direct download links for these firmware update files and full guide to flash.
- This Firmware is only for LG G6.
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
- Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG G6 below:
- Download Uppercut and extract the downloaded ZIP on the PC below:
- Download LG G6 Oreo KDZ File H873 below:
How To Install
1) First of all download the LG UP Tool and LG G6 ROM from above and extract it.
2) Install the LGUP tool on your PC.
3) Launch LG UP tool via Uppercut by double-clicking on the ‘UPPERCUT_184.108.40.206.exe’ file.
4) Connect the LG G6 to the PC using the USB cable
5) Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
6) Now in LGUP, click on Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
7) Now click on the Start button to start the process.
8) Wait until the process completes.
9) Done! You have successfully Updated LG G6 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If you liked this post and want to read our future posts, follow us on social media sites from buttons given below.[social_icons_group id=”15341″]