If you are owner of Samsung Galaxy S6 and fed up with the stock ROM, you are at the right place. Now you can enjoy unlimited customizations with custom ROMs. We are bringing you custom ROM for your Samsung Galaxy S6 and with latest android version 7.1.2. CrDroid is a well known custom ROM from olddroid team. It has many new features that stock ROM does not offer.Install CrDroid Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy S6.If you don’t like this one you can try Resurrection Remix OS also.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy S6 zerofltexx.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You must have an unlocked bootloader.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download Crdroid below
- Download gapps below
How To Flash/Install CrDroid Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy S6
- Download the required files from above.
- Place them in Internal storage.
- Now reboot into custom recovery you installed.
- Now wipe cache, dalvik/ART cache.
- Select install and choose ROM file you just downloaded.
- After installation, install gapps using same method.
- Now reboot to system and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.