Huawei announced their 2018 flagship P series on 27 March 2018 with a bang. This time they named it P20 series including P20 Lite, P20 and P20 Pro. Whats new here is the notch in all of these and Triple LEICA Camera on P20 Pro having 68 MP combined. This phone scored 109 on DxOMark and top the chart with a huge margin. This device is really a DSLR killer. It has 3x optical zoom and 5x hybrid zoom. In this post we are sharing with you the stock camera app of P20 Pro, which you can install on any device running Android 8 Oreo.
- Your device must be rooted.
- Installed Magisk in your phone.
- Download the camera app below
How To Install
- Download Huawei p20 pro Cam from above and copy it to internal storage in the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate to Huaweip20proCam.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy P20 camera on Android OREO.
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL SITES TO STAY TUNED. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER OR RSS FEED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW.